Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My New Blog

I gave up on using iWeb, which is the application I was using to create my blog for the past two years. Apple changed things when they went to Mobile Me and I am not happy with the changes. Also, I was having problems publishing new content. So, it was time to try something new. From the old, which you can find here, http://web.mac.com/meuli/iWeb/KimBrownDesign/ to the new, which you can find here, http://kimbrowndesign.blogspot.com/ I go kicking and screaming. I suppose it is good to be challenged. I won't be able to post as many images, which is sad. And it seems the template designs you use with this free blogger service from Google, are more about writing. I am not the best writer, I prefer to focus on images. I do hope to keep to my original mantra, which is "keep it simple". And I may have to link to sites when I want to post multiple images. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

notthatlucas said...

Kim! It's sad about the iWeb thing - I miss how nice looking you could make the blog posts (and yours were always a lot of fun with how you placed all the pictures and such). I think you are right that Blogger is mostly about writing - another unfortunate thing is that it does not work well with Safari when creating your posts (although it always views fine). I don't like how the whole picture thing works in Blogger, but all of that are good tradeoffs for having something that can reliably be read by everyone.

Welcome to Blogger. (I LOVE that picture of you with the flower eyes!)